order to join our club or to renew your membership,
you will need to fill out an application form and sign
a medical declaration form.
Those joining for the first time who have not undergone
a previous diving medical will also be required to pass
a medical examination with a qualified doctor. This
can be arranged through the club or if you prefer, you
can use your own G.P.
The application form, a medical declaration form and
medical examination form (in .pdf format) can be downloaded
from the following links:-
notes for guests.
We do not offer training towards diver accreditation
to anyone other than currently paid up members of the
2. Persons considering membership are welcome as guests
to the club for up to 6 visits, this gives our training
team time to assess your capability to undertake diver
training, it will also give you time to decide if you
wish to continue with your application. Sub Aqua Association
insurance indemnifies guests against third party liability
during these six visits.
3. Guests are required to pay a fee, currently £5
per pool session.
4. Under training team guidance guests may be allowed
to use training equipment in the swimming pool, after
use such equipment must be washed thoroughly with fresh
water and replaced in the storage unit.
5. Club equipment cannot be taken, lent or borrowed
for use outside of the swimming pool.
6. Annual club fees, currently £165, are due 31st
December. Joining members will need to pay an additional
one off payment, currently £40, to cover the cost
of a log book, training materials and a decompression
7. Guests and members under the age of 16 years will
need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all
pool and open water sessions.
8. All guests will be expected to complete a medical
declaration before entering the pool.
9. Joining members will be expected to provide their
personal or hire dive equipment for use in all open